If you are facing unemployment or already receiving Arbeitslosengeld I and you want to start a business, this government grant is the perfect way to get things rolling while money is tight at the start. Just because you’re eligible doesn’t mean you’re entitled to it, though – it’s a tough application that really needs to tick all the bureaucratic boxes. In this coaching, I will:
- Go through the eligibility criteria
- Help you with the application form
- Give you detailed information about the supporting documents
- Organise translation of your business plan (on request, separate cost)
- Put you in touch with English-speaking professionals to create a strong application
I received a Gründungszuschuss in 2012 and used it to get Red Tape Translation off the ground. I’d be delighted to share my knowledge and offer anecdotal pearls of wisdom.