Appointment booking: paternity/custody declaration


We’ll book the next available appointment at the right office for a paternity declaration (Vaterschaftsanerkennung) and/or a custody declaration (Sorgerechtserklärung).

  • Total



Standesamt (Registry Office) or Jugendamt (Child Protection Services)

The paternity declaration gets done at the Standeamt,  but if you also want to submit a custody declaration at the same time, you’ll have to go to the Jugendamt instead. Confused? Don’t worry – if we’re booking your appointment for you, we’ll ask you the right questions, ask you to send us the right documents in advance and make sure you’re going to the right place on the day.