Take a Translator (Interpreting)

Take a Translator to a public office in Munich

Ask for Price

Take a court-sworn interpreter with you to your next public office appointment in Munich.




KVR (Kreisverwaltungsreferat)

Standesamt (Registry Office) 

Jugendamt (Department of Child Welfare)

… any other public office in Munich’s metro area.

Bavaria public offices often demand that only a court-sworn interpreter attend any appointment. So we will ensure that the interpreter we send has the right qualification, so that you and they don’t get turned away.