Take a Translator (Interpreting)

Take a translator to the immigration office in Berlin


Getting a residence permit or visa can be intimidating if your German’s not up to scratch. Take a translator with you on the day.

Categories: , ,


Take a translator to your appointment at the Landesamt für Einwanderung (Foreigners’ Office). This is where you get a work permit, a freelance visa, the artist’s visa, a Working Holiday Visa or an extension (Fiktionsbescheinigung).