Take a Translator (Interpreting)

Take a translator to the Standesamt to register your marriage (Berlin)


Anmeldung einer Eheschließung – register your intent to marry in Germany and take an interpreter if your German is limited.

  • Total

Categories: ,



Standesamt (Registry Office) You can take any interpreter with you to the appointments leading up to your ceremony.

How long?

If you have an appointment, it will take around 30-60 minutes. If you don’t, you might have to wait an hour or two just to be seen.