Red Tape Translation offers you four types of help:
Take a Translator
A language expert will accompany you to your appointment and guide you through the whole process.
Whatever the bureaucratic challenge, let Kathleen coach you through it step by step.
I’ll make phone calls on your behalf and take care of all the challenges, big and small.
CVs and contracts or certified translations of certificates - we're responsive, reliable and competitively priced.
Tell us who you are and what you’re trying to get done and I’ll let you know how I can help!
I’m a freelancer
Then you’ll probably want to get the ball rolling and start working as quickly as possible. Red Tape Translation can:
I brought the whole family with me to Germany
Moving your entire family to Germany is no mean feat. Well done on making it this far! I’d be happy to:
- Register your whole family at your new address
- Make phone calls to organise schools and kindergarten places
- Help you find an apartment
- Take you through the paperwork to apply for an apartment
- Help you sign the rental contract and get through the apartment handover
- Communicate with the offices for Elterngeld and Kindergeld
I’m going to buy an apartment in Germany
Coordinating a property purchase in a foreign language can be daunting. I’d love to see you sign on the dotted line and move in without a hitch. Red Tape Translation can:
- Go with you to a consultation with a financial advisor
- Translate your draft purchase contract into English
- Send a qualified interpreter to your reading at the notary’s office
- Interpret at appointments with your architect or interior designer
- Make phone calls to organise renovations, repairs or deliveries
- Go kitchen shopping with you
Congratulations! Don’t be nervous at the prospect of giving birth in Germany - the conditions are great and the support network is vast. Red Tape Translation would be happy to:
- Get you up to speed on Germany Baby Bureaucracy
- Make phone calls to hospitals, midwives, Kitas or doctors with you
- Accompany you to your registration appointment at your hospital of choice
- Interpret at the “acknowledgement of paternity” or “custody declaration” appointment at the Standesamt or Jugendamt
- Organise certified translations of your birth or marriage certificates for the Standesamt
I just lost my job in Germany / I just quit
Ouch. Or hurrah? I hope it works out for the best. In the meantime, there’s a fair bit to sort out. You are supposed to register as unemployed, even if your gap between jobs is only a matter of weeks. Red Tape Translation offers discounts on many of our services relating to pending unemployment. These discounts are already integrated into the contact form. I’d love to:
- Go with you to your meeting at the Agentur für Arbeit or the Job Center
- If you Take a Translator to your meeting, we help you with the paperwork while you’re waiting to speak to your case worker, and/or afterwards. Otherwise, you can Hire a Coach to take you through the paperwork or online application.
- Make phone calls or write German emails to your employer, health insurer or the Agentur für Arbeit with you
- Translate your CV and references
We want to get married in Germany
Hey, fabulous! Congratulations are in order. Red Tape Translation has helped many couples tie the knot in Germany. I would happily support you by:
I just want to find a way to stay here and I don’t care how
I get it - it’s pretty easy to fall in love with Germany. I’ll support you by: